Grosche Chrome French Press
The Chrome premium French press features a chrome finish for our popular Rome-inspired design.
What is a French Press? A French press is the most simple and best way to brew coffee. It is a glass beaker with a durable housing unit and a plunger mechanism that produces the most delicious coffee without using any electricity or paper filters.
Would you like a true premium French Press coffee maker unlike the common types everybody else seems to have? Quality you can see and feel, makes you the tastiest coffee or tea and gives a bold look and presence to your table top. That's the Chrome French press coffee and tea maker by Grosche. A unique and bold postured French press with a soft rubberized grip makes for a wonderful table top coffee and tea making experience. The 8 cup or 1000ml size is a large coffee maker that can brew 3-4 cups of coffee at once. Commonly known as a French Press coffee maker, this style of manual coffee making has been long accepted as perhaps the best way to make full flavored coffee instead of electric coffee makers or Pod coffee makers.
By allowing the coarse ground coffee (which is the grind you should always use in a French press - finer grinds can seep through the filters) to infuser completely over a few minutes, the flavors and oils extracted in this process are unmatched. It has a dual filter system, with the main press being one, and another one in the lid as well. When You make your coffee or tea, turn the lid to close the press while your coffee or tea steeps, and turn it again to open it to pour. That will retain heat and allow for better flavor for your coffee or tea. The Chrome French press coffee and tea maker is truly a premium French press unlike any other, for a connoisseur of fine tasting coffees or teas. Replacement beakers are available from the manufacturer as well.
The Chrome is dishwasher safe. Since it doesn't use any electricity, and is easy to rinse and clean, requires no disposable filters, a French press coffee and tea maker like Chrome is also perfect for for taking with you on your travels and a great camping French press as well. Don’t forget to leave your French press reviews!
- Available in 350ml/11.8 fl. oz & 1000ml/34 fl. oz
- A true premium quality french press coffee and tea maker, with borosilicate glass beaker and fine crafted chrome housing
- Secondary filter is in the lid, turn the lid to close the spout and retain heat, turn back to pour
- Always use coarse ground coffee in a french press, (1 to 3 tablespoons per mug 300ml)
- You can also use this French press to make loose leaf or blooming tea. Replacements beakers are available from the manufacturer.
How to Use a French Press
- Step 1: Remove the press and place your coarse-ground coffee in the bottom of the beaker.
- Step 2: Pour hot water over the coffee grinds, taking care to soak them entirely.
- Step 3: Replace the lid and press, and wait 4 minutes for the coffee to steep.
- Step 4: Gently press down on the plunger to finish the flavour extraction. Your coffee is ready to serve!
French Press Coffee Tips
- Best French press coffee ratio is usually around 1-2 teaspoons of coarse ground coffee per cup of coffee to be made
- Using the best coffee beans will give you the best French press coffee
- To make cold brew coffee, use your French press and the refrigerate your coffee and add ice
- French presses can also make French press tea, using 1-2 teaspoons of loose leaf tea per cup of tea to be made